August 23, 2010

it's here!

last week, i posted some of my upcoming projects! today, i'm back with pictures of two of those
little projects! hope you love them as much as i do!

my sister and i went out to the best flea market last week. if you are ever near sarcoxie, missouri, you HAVE to stop in and take a peek at some of their things! 

my sister wanted this...


...i had my eye on this little lovely.


yes, it's a little dirty and rusty...but i loved it!
after a little bit of work this afternoon, this is how it cleaned up!
and this is the newest addition to our little apartment! i found a glass cylinder at my parents and decided it would make a cute umbrella stand with some elbow grease! i just sewed strips of fabric into a ruffle and then hot-glued it to the glass! the colors are my favorite and i think it looks so fun next to our entry way table!


what do YOU think of my latest projects?

No comments:

Post a Comment