June 24, 2011

finally friday.

another week in the books-check.
ready for the weekend-check.

floating, sunshine, movies, & sewing are all on the list of weekend happenings.
perfect way to relax & enjoy time with the hubs.
i may even sneak in some reading time..escaping into a good book = wonderful.

ready for a little ptljcif list of favorites?
my arkie friend's edition is always so fun.

such pretty stamps!
stopped in my fav post office just a little bit
ago & LOVE that they recognize me.
makes my day.
found here.

such a fan of this print.
yall HAVE to see the rest these lovelies.
found here.

big fan.
re-creating something similar for our upcoming beach vaca!
found here via here.

oh so perfect. working on getting this WHOLE outfit in my closet!
found here via here.

hope you enjoy this lovely weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment