December 3, 2011

making a list.

falling behind on life these days. our to-do list is a mile long and i can't seem to motivate myself to do much more than sit & relax after work. i've got, got, got to get busy checking things off.

on my list? unpacking the last few boxes in the house. finish christmas shopping. start & finish three blankets. find birthday presents for a few special people. make & send christmas cards. finish my new site. get groceries (kind of a key item, yes?). find a working oven and/or microwave (ugh, two weeks with neither of these is killing me). clean house. yall, i've GOT to get moving.

so here are my ptljcif favorites for the week. you can find xuan's here. ready & go. kicking off this coming week with a real drive to get things done.

my christmas card inspiration.
found here via here.
(hi, preshie baby)
those canvases are fab and i'm going to recreate
something similar for my sewing room.
such a great reminder of the Lord's peace.
found here.
off to finish watching the ou/osu game with some super cool guys (hubs and father-in-law). happy weekend. see yall on monday with a cuuute t-shirt blanket.

No comments:

Post a Comment